This halfmoon cactus purse is made with the award winning vegan leather called DESSERTO®. It is the world's first highly sustainable and environmentally friendly, organic material made of Nopal cactus, also known as the prickly pear.
The signature halfmoon cactus purse bag includes a:
- YKK zip fastening finished with a cactus leather tassel
- Black cotton lining inside
- Dust bag to protect it when not in use
This halfmoon cactus purse is the perfect size to fit inside your bag and can fit cards, cash & change and can also be used for a multitude of other things such as jewellery, makeup, keys etc. The cactus purse material has a smooth matt finish and lined with black cotton.
All my items are handmade in Hertfordshire. Please allow at least 2 weeks for the making process.
With every purchase made from the Cactus Collection until the end of 2022, 10% of the proceeds will be going to the World Land Trust (WLT), in support of their amazing efforts to protect our world’s most biologically significant habitats.
Other facts about Cactus leather
- The material comes from a Nopal cactus, also known as the prickly pear.
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Organic
- The native cactus grows from the rain water and rich earth minerals found in its native surroundings in Mexico, highly sustainable there's no need for extra watering unlike other plant alternatives.
- The plant lasts for about 8 years, so it doesn't have to be re-planted each year like other plant alternatives.
- Only the mature leaves are used in production so every 6-8 months a new harvest is produced.
- Known for its softness while offering great performance. Cruelty free, without any toxic chemicals, phthalates and PVC.
Please message me for any questions or special requests.